The Site reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site, any site feature, benefits (including without limitation blocking or terminating your Account), rules or conditions, all without notice, even though such changes may affect the way you use the Site. You agree that the Site will not be liable to you or any third-party for any modification or discontinuance of the Site. If you become dissatisfied with the Site in any way your only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of the service.
You agree to bear all the risks associated with the use of biddogs.net and that under no circumstances will biddogs.net, ACE Media, its employees, advertisers or assignees be liable in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the Site. As with any business venture or transaction involving money or items of value there are risks involved. We at biddogs.net and ACE Media (“We”/”Us”) strongly advise that you (“You”) understand the risks, the terms and conditions, and the consequences of entering any transaction with other parties; if necessary consult legal professionals. If you spot a listing you feel is violating any copyright, intellectual right, or the general terms and conditions of this Site as stated below please contact us.
You understand and agree that all listings, messages, text content, images, photos, video, sounds, and/or other materials (“Content”) posted on, transmitted through, or linked from our Service, are the sole responsibility of the person/business from whom such Content originated. We make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information posted by users of the Site. You are entirely responsible for all Content that you use, post, email, or otherwise make available through our Service. You agree not to upload, post, publish, email, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit any information, data, text, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials, including any contribution (collectively “Content”) that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, objectionable, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, contains any graphic description or account of sexual acts, is invasive of another’s privacy, or hateful. You will not provide, place, list or reference any Content that contains a link to, or advertises other websites with the exception that businesses may reference their own homepage. You understand that we do not control, cannot control, and are not responsible for Content made available through biddogs.net. By using biddogs.net you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading or otherwise objectionable. Furthermore, Content may contain links to other websites, which are completely independent of biddogs.net. Use of linked websites is prohibited, and if found is at your own risk. You agree that You must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with the use of any Content, that You may not rely on said Content, and that under no circumstances will biddogs.net be liable for in any way for any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content emailed, posted or otherwise made available via the Service. You acknowledge that biddogs.net does not pre-screen or approve Content, but We shall have the right (but not the responsibility) in our sole discretion to refuse, delete or move any Content that is available via the Service, for violating terms and conditions listed. Violation of these Content restrictions may result in suspension or termination of your account. All submissions, media, and other Content become the property of biddogs.net and will not be returned.
You are solely responsible for your actions, your content, and the risks of using this website. You must ensure that your participation does not violate any applicable laws or regulations. By this We mean that you must check that you are entitled to list, bid, provide services, make representations, and that you are not prohibited from doing so by any law or regulation. You must not transmit via the Service any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material. You must not transmit any material that that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law or regulation. You must use and register with your true identity and not impersonate any person, business or entity, or misrepresent your affiliation with any person, group or entity. In addition, any of the following actions are prohibited:
- Deleting or revising any material posted by any other user.
- Interfering with or infringing the patents, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, logos, confidential information or intellectual property rights of others.
- Using any automated device, spider, robot, crawler, data-mining tool, software or routine to access, copy, or download any part of the Site unless expressly permitted by the Site.
- Sending messages or engaging in disruptive or damaging activities online, including use of scripts, sound waves, scrolling, or use of viruses, bots, worms, time bombs, Trojan horses or any other destructive element.
- Gaining or attempting to gain unauthorized access to non-public areas of the Site. In addition, if you have a password to a non-public area of the Site, you may not disclose to, or share your password with, any third parties and/or use your password for unauthorized purposes.
- Attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up all or any part of the Site; modifying any meta data, copying or duplicating in any manner any of the content; framing or linking to any part of the Site, its content or information available from the Site without the express written consent of agents of the Site.
- Discriminating on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or reference such matters in any way prohibited by law.
- Charge backs are not permitted.
- Service Providers are required to perform any work for which they have received an acceptance of their bid; they are not permitted to “hire” another Service Provider to do a project they have accepted. Sub-contracting for specific elements of a project (as in an excavator, an electrician, or a plumber) is permissible as long as the Service Provider who received the project is in charge overall.
- Service Providers are not permitted to “forfeit” more than 2 projects in a one-year period.
Violation of any of these Terms of Conduct may result in termination of your account, or possible legal action by biddogs.net and ACE Media.
Membership to this website is only available to those that agree to the Terms and Conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this Site and Service, then do not use the Site or Service. If any member submits verifiably false information in their account, their membership will be terminated immediately.
This Site acts as a market where needs are matched with services. We are not involved in the actual transaction, and we have no control over the quality, safety or legality of the listings, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of the listing member to contract for work, or the ability of the Service Providers to provide the service or work. We cannot, an do not, control whether or not parties to a transaction will complete the terms of the transaction, have the capacity to do the work, or have the required licenses or permits (an independent verification service can be used by the Service Providers to verify licenses, permits, bonded status and insurance at the Service Providers discretion). Note that there are risks and legal requirements in dealing with foreign nationals, underage persons, or people acting under false pretenses. This Site is not intended for use by minors, and such use is prohibited. We assume no liability for the content of the listings.
Service Providers can receive a refund within 21 days of payment (for Platinum package), or before expiration date of the trial period. No refunds will be provided for the $4.99 charge on individual bids.
Ownership of Submitted Materials, Articles or Content
By submitting any Materials, Articles or Content to biddogs.net, You represent that You have full right to send biddogs.net the Content, and that sending us the Content for publication on the Site will not violate or infringe the rights of any third person or party, including but not limited to, rights in copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets or other proprietary rights. You also represent and understand that you will not receive any form of compensation from biddogs.net for the Content submitted. You represent that your content is based on true facts and diligent research, and is not misleading, defamatory, libelous, obscene, or in violation of any law or regulation. You further understand that submission of any Content to the Site does not in any way guarantee the Content will be published or appear on the Site.
Protecting your privacy is an important mission for us. Your personal information is yours, and yours alone. At biddogs.net we have set up specific guidelines and principles to protect customer privacy and personal data.
- We will never sell, give away, or share your name, mailing address, phone number, email account, credit card number(s) or any other personal information/data except under the Terms and Conditions of this Site.
- We use a top rated independent security system to protect your information from unauthorized users. We use a “hard” data storage system to protect user information, but cannot guarantee full security.
- We may, in the future, use “tracking” cookies for Site use exclusively for the purpose of improving the Service we offer to our customers. Cookies and other tracking devices will never be used for marketing purposes.
We ask you for information that identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. This information is used to prevent fraud and improve our quality control. We also use your personal information to facilitate communications between you and members requesting or receiving services under the terms and conditions of the Site.
Use of the site will require you, as a consumer or a service professional, to share your personal information with other users of the site. You do this at your own risk, and by your use of the site you accept full responsibility for such risk and agree that biddogs.net is not liable for any loss or damage resulting from your sharing of information in this way.
We will provide you with the means to ensure that personal information is correct and current. You may review, edit and update this information at any time.
Last Updated 12/9/2018