Finding Work is Simple and Easy
It’s Simple and Easy
Are you a contractor looking for a project?
Contractors can “pre-screen” local project requests for suitability to their abilities and schedule. As a contractor you can ask questions, bid online, and get to work fast! After completing a project, request a review from your client to build your reputation.
We are successful only if you are successful, and continually work to build your trust and confidence.
Thank you for using biddogs.net
How Our Service WorksStep-by-step Instruction for the Service Professional (“Contractor”)
- Register your account.
- Before you can bid on Projects, you will need to create a business profile.
- To create a business profile, place mouse over your user name (upper right corner) to access the drop-down menu.
- Click on "Business".
- Click on the orange "Create Business Profile" button
- You will now be taken to the "Create a Business Profile" page.
- If selecting more then one Secondary Business Category, you must hold down the Ctrl key (⌘ key on Mac) and left click.
- Once you have created your business profile, you can search consumer projects.
- Place mouse over your user name (upper right corner) to access the drop-down menu.
- Pick your choice. To view projects select “projects”.
Please go to how our service works under contractor
- A list of projects will appear
- Select “view” to get the basic details of the project as posted by the consumer/homeowner
- To begin the bidding process, send a free message to the consumer/homeowner letting them know you are interested in their project, set up a appointment to view project after you seen the project location place a bid for $4.99 per project listing
- Service Providers can receive a refund within 21 days of payment (for Platinum package) or before expiration date of the trial period.
- Sorry No refunds will be provided for the $4.99 charge on individual bids.
- Wait for the consumer/homeowner to approve you for the bidding process.
- Communicate with the consumer/homeowner, visit the site of the project if necessary, and if you decide to move forward select “bid on this project” to place your actual bid. Try to make bids that reflect your actual expected costs and whatever you consider a reasonable profit (this is the best way to actual get to do the project).
- For certain projects the normal messaging/communication process may be truncated or even skipped entirely. This will depend entirely on the type of project involved. In such cases, the only step may be to select “bid on this project” (fees still apply).
- After you complete the project, the consumer/homeowner will hopefully write a review of your work. You are allowed a single response to the review. If, for whatever reason, you happen to get a negative review, please remember that you are the “professional”; writing a response that is insulting to the consumer will more than likely to make you look even worse to other consumers who see the review and your response.